Save Money on Your ACC
Are you paying too much for ACC levies?, Are these levies coming as a surprise?, What would you get paid if you have an accident? Minimising ACC levies by balancing risk assessments between ACC and insurance policies.
If your occupation is a high risk occupation, Assetwise knows the feeling of having to pay too much on your ACC Levies. If you feel that you are paying too much on your ACC Levies, Assetwise could help you overcome this by offering you ACC CoverPlus Extra. We help reduce your ACC Levies and also put in place better insurance protection. High risk occupations fall under the categories of trades people such as builders, painters, plumbers to even professional rugby players.
What is ACC CoverPlus Extra?
ACC CoverPlus Extra is an optional product that lets self-employed people and non PAYE shareholder employees negotiate a pre-agreed level of lost earnings compensation. This way you know exactly how much you’ll receive each week if you are injured and can’t work – whether the injury is work-related or not. If you choose ACC CoverPlus Extra, this will replace your standard ACC CoverPlus product.
Whichever option you choose, ACC will provide assistance with treatment and rehabilitation costs
What is the difference between ACC CoverPlus and ACC CoverPlus Extra?
The key difference is the amount of lost earnings compensation you receive. With ACC CoverPlus Extra you get 100% of the amount you negotiate. Because you have agreed cover, you may begin receiving compensation more quickly.
Assetwise would help you…
- Review and find out the amount of ACC Levies that you are paying
- Reduce the amount of Levies you are paying for as little as 3%
- And by putting in place better insurance cover that suits your current situation to protect not only you, but also your family.
ACC Coverplus Extra would ensure…
- That you can tailor the level of cover for lost earnings to suit your own personal circumstances, subject to ACC underwriting.
- That if you make a claim, there is no need to prove your earnings, as the weekly compensation has already been agreed. This means that you may receive your weekly compensation quicker.
- That you will receive 100% of the amount of the agreed lost earnings compensation until you are fit for full-time work.